Tuesday, July 20, 2010

...

I'm working on a post to try and explain all the amazing and crazy that has happened in the last couple of days. So much is still so surreal. The jet lag, the love, the intense heat, the reverse culture shock, the six million people to see and seven hundred things to do, how strange but right this feels. About how things have come together and on my first full day, I experienced and remembered all the exact reasons why I needed to come home. I'm finding my words, trying to process through this experience slowly, swirling things around and mulling it over. I'm in a good place, slightly overwhelmed but open. Understanding. Accepting. Loving. Building. Starting again.

I'm finding my place in the world, my slice of Malaysia. I'm learning to find the ground again and feeling around for my footing. So in the meantime, a shit ton collection of pictures of a little taste of the crazy, of the love, of the journey.

Blessed.